Would you love to make incredible memories with your family? Here’s a recipe for a ridiculously fun family photo shoot (great photographs guaranteed):
- 2 fun-loving parents with a great sense of humour who are deeply in love with each other
- 2 kids with plenty of energy and imagination
- A large and particularly beautiful location (Irene Dairy Farm is a great choice)
- 1 well-coordinated wardrobe for the photo shoot, compliments of a very organised mom
- A bunch of red, long-stemmed roses
- 1 blanket and picnic basket
Mix all of the above with a healthy dollop of sunshine on a beautiful December day, a few bad dad jokes, a photographer who can’t stop laughing at all the shenanigans and a Canon camera. Leave to play in front of the lens for 60-minutes and finish off with ice-creams and sticky fingers.
(PS, Thank you, De Jager family for offering me ice-cream and really making this one of my favourite family shoots to date!)
Book your family photo shoot today
Family moments are precious indeed and worth capturing to look back on in years to come. Why not book your affordable family photo shoot in Pretoria with me today and make memories to last a lifetime? Get in touch with me here for a quote.